TEMPE DOG BOARDING AND TRAINING
A-WAY TO WAG DOG BOARDING AND TRAINING
A-Way to Wag is a combination dog training facility, private day school (dog daycare) and dog kennel for all our canine friends. Located in Tempe, this unique dog kennel contains 5,500 square feet of air-conditioned indoor and mist-cooled, outdoor canine playground. Our mission is to provide a place where your dog can receive dog training for positive social behavior, curb destructive habits and improve overall canine manners without added costs. Drop your pet off for full dog day care or an overnight doggie camp experience.
TRAINING YOUR DOG SHOULD BE FUN!
Whether you require new-born puppy bonding, puppy kindergarten, obedience or behavioral modification, A-way To Wag is the top Tempe dog training facility! Whether you’re the owner of a new dog or puppy, or if you’re a serious canine enthusiast, our programs can help you gain the most from your companion dog! When to Train
Our training techniques employ positive enforcement and humane training methods, which are not harmful to the dog and/or handler.
Our dog training services include:
- Puppy care and training is available and includes quieter play, naptime, midday lunch and special care. Puppies are introduced to sit, down, come and leash manners. Other areas covered are: puppy mouthing, chewing, jumping, digging, barking, housebreaking, and confidence building exercises. (For puppies 8 weeks to 5 months).
DAY DOG TRAINING
- Enhance your training program by letting us do some of the legwork for you! A combination of daycare and day school can put your dog on the track to success. Training includes Puppy Kindergarten, Basic Obedience, Socialization, and Behavior Modification.
EXTENDED DOG DAY CAMP
- Our dog day care is for dogs needing extended and overnight stays with training and daycare. The sleeping area is fully air conditioned, cage free and filled with soothing music for year-round comfort.
HOME-BASED, PRIVATE DOG TRAINING
Dogs with extreme behavioral problems can be trained outside of our facilities through private sessions. Home-based training involves one-on-one training for the dog and/or owner, specializing in behavioral problems, dominance, and obedience. This is held at home in the dog’s everyday environment.
A day at dog day care includes:
- Basic and intermediate dog training
- Canine puzzles and mind games
- Dog socialization
- Proper leash behavior
- Manners at meal time and around others
- Desensitization training from door bells, storms, fireworks, babies, children, etc.
- Play time indoors and outdoors
- Daily body and health check with Report Card
- Healthy treats
- Tons of love and affection
- Calmer dogs
- Better manners
- Less separation anxiety
- New friends
- Mental stimulation
- Constant love and attention
- Less destructive habits
- Less boredom
- Training while you work, shop or travel
- A happy, tired dog at the end of the day
- Dog sitting while you’re renovating/selling your home or working long hours
- Well-balanced, well-mannered dog